We value our volunteers at Providence Place. Our volunteering program offers rewarding opportunities to make a difference in someone’s life.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us.
Some volunteering ideas include:
- Assist with games, parties, and events
- Pet visits
- Lead a group on your topic of expertise
- Companionship visits
- Read stories or poetry aloud to a group
- Deliver resident mail
- Work with a local school to organize a performance for residents
- Assist in writing a resident’s memoir
- Help residents address and write holiday cards
- Play the piano during dinnertime
- Lead a knitting or crochet group
For more info on these and other volunteer opportunities, contact Brett Collins at email@example.com or 612-238-2538.
Volunteers make a difference!